Delivery and return / exchange of goods
1. The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods to the Buyer within the terms specified in the descriptions of the goods. At the same time, the Buyer agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of goods may be delayed due to force majeure circumstances.
2. When ordering the goods, the buyer undertakes to indicate the exact place of delivery of the goods.
3. The buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In case he cannot accept the goods himself and the goods have been delivered to the specified address and on the basis of other data provided by the Buyer, the Buyer has no right to make claims to the Seller regarding delivery of the goods to the wrong entity.
4. Delivery fee and more detailed information related to the delivery of goods are provided in the "Delivery of goods" section of the online store.
5. In the event that the Buyer withdraws from the sales contract in accordance with these Rules, he shall be obliged to pay all direct costs of returning the goods to the Seller. The amount of these costs of the Seller shall be deducted from the refundable money paid to the Buyer for the goods.
6. Jei nėra galimybės užsakytų prekių pristatyti viena siunta, tai Akrolita.lt turi teisę pristatyti prekes keliomis siuntomis.
7. In all cases, the Seller is released from liability for violation of the terms of delivery of goods, if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or are not delivered on time due to the fault of the Buyer or due to circumstances beyond the Buyer’s control.
8. Inform the Seller about the return of the products immediately by e-mail. E-mail email@example.com, indicating the VAT invoice number of your purchase of goods and the note “Returned goods”; in the “Subject”; line of the letter.
Indicate the name of the product in the letter and briefly describe the reason for returning the product. Quality products must be returned in exact condition you received – in the original packaging, undamaged, unused and without the loss of its commercial appearance.
Pack the product safely, attach the invoice you received and return it to our office at the address below.
The products are returned to the address: Palangos g. 40, Šiauliai, LT-76193, Lietuva (Palangos st. 40, Siauliai, LT-76193).
If you have any questions, call +370 (610) 84013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As provided by the European Union e-commerce laws, the money will be returned to the specified account of the Buyer or be replaced by another product.
These return rules apply to online purchases.